This foundation level, 90 minute masterclass covers the basics of Mould Toxicity, a quiet illness that suppresses the immune system, causes chronic inflammation, brain fog and neurological issues.
It is aimed at Nutritional Therapists, Naturopaths and other Health Practitioners.
Did you know over 50% of buildings in the UK are water-damaged? Have you ever been in a home or office or school even that smells musty or feels damp? There’s likely underlying water damage which often leads to mould growth.
The problem with mould is that it can release toxins, called mycotoxins, which once released into the air are very difficult to remove. They cling to furniture, clothing and more. And these mycotoxins are what can make an individual sick.